Welcome to Creative Garters, where our name truly says it all!
1.Can I customize a garter? I don't see what I'm looking for.
A: Yes. Please message me so I can begin to work with customizing your order and create a custom listing.
2. How far ahead of my wedding do I need to order?
A: At least three weeks. That gives me time to sew and order anything I might need. International should give six weeks notice.
3. Can I do any sports team?
A: Yes. If you want a charm for it however, that is dependent on if I can find the charm. I am in no way associated or affiliated with any of the sports teams or merchandise.
4. Can I change what the heart charm says on the Police Garters?
A: No.The charm comes that way. I can change the color of the fabric, the color of the trim, or change to a completely different charm.
5. Can I change the color of the satin or the trim?
A: Yes. Please put what change(s) you want in the note section before you finish your order.
6. Can I change the organza to lace, or the lace to organza?
A: Yes. You can switch organza to lace, or lace to organza. Please write what change(s) you would like in the note section before you finish placing your order.
7. What kind of camouflage do you have?
A: I have several hunting, and any American and Canadian military. If I happen to not have it, I can however see if I can order it--just send me a message.
8. I do not see the charm I want on the garter anywhere. Can I custom order a charm?
A: Yes. I have a vendor who can make any charm you would like. I would need to discuss it with you in a message first. If you want a custom charm there will be an additional $3 charge. The custom charms are made out of a durable plastic that has a gloss overcoat.
9. Can I change the embroidery to something different?
A: Yes, BUT message me first so I can make sure all the letters will fit. (Approximately 16 characters **SPACES ARE CHARACTERS TOO** and two lines. *It is also dependent on the font*.) It can either be a name or a short saying. If you still have questions send me a message.
10. Can I get embroidery on the the back and the front of the garter?
A: No. It can only be in the front. The embroidery does not stretch.
11. Do you ship outside the U.S.A?
A:Yes. We ship everywhere.
Don't see your question email us at: Creative.Garters@gmail.com